13 мар. 2014 г.

Radiostars

& Alex: Beethoven is a good doss but the rest are turkeys.
    Ben: A doss?
    Alex: A good doss. Good shit. Doss replaces any word, when you’re too lazy to think of it.

& Alex: I wanted a dog, my folks didn’t and now my chick doesn’t. She’s a heeb. Heebs don’t dig dogs.
    Ben: I’m Jewish and I had three.
    Alex: Heeb chicks then.

& Arnold: Sorry, what’s your name?
    Daniel(le): Daniel(le).
    Arnold: Shit.
    Cyril: Wild! Daniel(le)! Like it. I mean, phonetically, it’s swinging. Daniel(le)’s a great name. And it’s unisex. Yeah, it goes both ways.


& Alex: Can I look?.. How’d she write on M&Ms?
    Ben: You order them online.
    Alex: Shit, that’s mean. But it’s pretty cool.

& Alex: You’re older than us and more irresponsible. You never get any better. You realize you never get any better? You’re ultra-immature.
    Cyril: Funny you should say so, I get no sense of that.

& Alex: We only air 24 hours a day.
    Frédérico: In this business, you always take someone’s job.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий