6 мар. 2014 г.

Avatar

& Jake: There’s nothing like an old-school safety brief to put your mind at ease.

& Jake: So... Well, here I am, doing science.

& Norm: Grace Augustine is a legend.

& Jake: So what about this one? Run? Don’t run? What?
    Grace: Run! Definitely run!

& Mother: It is hard to fill a cup which is already full.
    Jake: Well, my cup is empty, trust me. Just ask Dr. Augustine. I’m no scientist.
    Mother: What are you?
    Jake: I was a Marine. A... A warrior of the Jarhead clan.

& Mother: Learn well, Jakesully. Then we will see if your insanity can be cured.


& Jake: Now you choose your ikran. This you must feel inside. If he also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
    Neytiri: You will have one chance, Jake.
    Jake: How will I know if he chooses me?
    Neytiri: He will try to kill you.

& Grace: I’m talking about something real, something measurable in the biology of the forest.
    Selfridge: Which is what, exactly?
    Grace: What we think we know is that there is some kind of electrochemical communication between the roots of the trees, like the synapses between neurons. And each tree has 10-to-the-4th connections to the trees around it. And there are 10-to-the-12th trees on Pandora.
    Selfridge: Which is a lot, I’m guessing.
    Grace: It’s more connections than the human brain.

& Col. Quaritch: I’ll do it with minimal casualties to the indigenous. I’ll drive them out with gas first. It’ll be humane. More or less.

& Trudy: You’re not the only one with a gun, bitch.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий