30 мар. 2014 г.

Minute Man

Continuum 3×2

& - Nostalgia’s a waste of space and energy.

& - That’s contraband. Seditious printed material.
Ω Hey-ho. Vancouver, 2067, huh? Brave new world / order.

& Kiera: Who... killed... me?

& Alec-2: Which one are you?
    Kiera: I guess that answers which one you are.

& Kiera: You see that? You’re not the only one who had to make a deal with the devil.

& Kiera: Carlos, I can explain.

& Alec-2: It wasn’t me!
    Kiera: That’s the thing, Alec. It was you. You wanted to change things? You’ve changed everything.

& Carlos: Which one are you? Which one of you is the Kiera that I’ve been working with the last year? Which one of you is my partner? My friend...


& Alec-1: Emily?
    Kiera: Don’t worry about it too much right now but you and I need to have a serious discussion about her.
    Alec-1: Okay. This isn’t going to be about the birds and the bees, is it?

& Kiera: He doesn’t know I’m not me. Besides, he and I have something that you and I don’t.
    Alec-2: What’s that?
    Kiera: Trust.

& Alec-2: You are never going to let me live this down, are you?
    Kiera: Not in this time line.

& Kellogg: Some things are obvious when you pay attention.

& Carlos: Is this is your Alec or is it our Alec?

& Kiera: We’re all making this up as we go along, Carlos. None of us are immune for making bad decisions. No matter what time line we’re from.

& Kiera: This is it.
    Carlos: Abandoned warehouse. Of course, it’s always an abandoned warehouse.

& Kiera: Unregistered media, analog or printed materials, physical video or audio media is classified contraband and subject to seizure under Section 702 of the Domestic Intelligence Surveillance Act. It must be surrendered immediately. That’s what the law says.

& Mom: Tell me you did that to get me out of trouble.
    Kiera: I didn’t. I believe in this war, Mom. I want to make a difference.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Things become more&more complicated.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий