17 мар. 2014 г.

Exposition Boulevard

Revolution 2×16

& Victor: Are we clear?
    Neville: Perfectly.

& Miles: First things first.
    Monroe: First? What do you mean? What’s more important than killing someone who wants me dead?

& Monroe: I was just gonna say the same thing. Great minds, right?
    Miles: Don’t compare your brain to mine.

& Monroe: Whoa, whoa, I’m not here to save anyone. I thought we were here to win. Aren’t we?


& Miles: Why don’t you give ’em a chance? Hmm? They know these kids.
    Monroe: The Nazis were somebody’s kid, Miles. Everyone is someone’s kid. If we really want to win this thing, it’s gotta be with you and me calling the shots, not Yoko and her dad.

& Miles: Rachel, we gotta be smart about this. ...
    Rachel: I don’t... I don’t want to be smart. I’m tired of doing the smart thing. For once, let’s do the right thing.

& Monroe: Sorry, Tom. If it’s a choice between your wife’s life and mine... screw the bitch.

& Future President Davis: While we sit here and wait out the purge, we are gonna lose 70% of our population. You may think that’s a tragedy. I see it as natural selection. The tide will ebb. The weak will die, but the strong will survive and will build a new America committed to the ideals we believe in. Like it says on the dollar right under the pyramid... novus ordo seclorum. A new order for the ages.

& Monroe: So what are you fighting for, huh? Tell me.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий