14 мар. 2014 г.

Those Who Kill 1×1

Pilot

The Kills — Kissy Kissy

♪ it’s been a long time coming ♪
♪ it’s been a long time coming ♪
♪ I’m gonna stab your kissy, kissy mouth ♪
♪ it’s been a long time coming ♪
♪ it’s been a long time coming ♪
♪ I’m gonna stab your kissy, kissy heart... ♪

& Jensen: Do you know what I would do when monsters came into my dreams? I’d try and scare ’em! I’d scream and yell until they were afraid and ran off. Then they leave you alone... You have to be worse than them.

& Dr. Schaeffer: Did you know that an easy capacity to lie is one of the primary traits of a sociopath?

& Jensen: Is that about control?
    Dr. Schaeffer: You’re asking the wrong question.
    Jensen: What is the right question?
    Dr. Schaeffer: Where are the others?

& Commander Bisgaard: This is now her case. So here’s the deal. Every time this psycho kills someone... you’re gonna feel responsible. And you should.


& Krogh: There’s no need to cry. You know why? ’Cause this is a happy story... with a happy ending.

& Krogh: I’m gonna change your life.

& Krogh: I think... that being afraid comes from not knowing what’s gonna happen next. So don’t you be afraid. We both know what’s going to happen.

& Jensen: Do you want a beer? ... A beer? Comes in a bottle. Gets you drunk. Or white wine. Which gets me drunk.

& Krogh: Officer down.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Looks promising, but could go any way. And why they both, Jensen & Schaeffer, have tears in their eyes almost all the time? It’s not clear.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий