24 мар. 2014 г.

Why We Fight

Revolution 2×17

& Monroe: The bad news is the Patriots just found our last safe house. ... But there’s good news, right, Miles?.. Because Miles let the kid go, so we can all die with a clean conscience.

& Gene: We talk to them... They’ll do the right thing.
    Monroe: Yeah? Really? Now, when you were working for creepy Uncle Sam, you knew the truth. Did you do the right thing?
    Gene: .... No.

& Miles: Nice armbands... So we just crashed a Nazi dance party.

& Gene: I need you to listen to me. Just talk to the others...
    Miles: Aaaand... crap.

& Gene: You know me, Marion. How many years were we together?
    Miles: What... like, together?.. Good for you, Gene.

& Miles: You know what I could use right now?.. My friggin’ sword.

& Monroe: So you’re in charge of this little war party?
    Vincent: I don’t want to be. I make a damn good Indian, but I’m no chief.
    Monroe: Well, that makes sense. After all, you need a leader with experience, right?..


& Miles: How have you not figured this out yet? People will always do the stupid, selfish thing, ten times outta ten.
    Gene: So why are you here?
    Miles: I’m babysitting your dumb ass.
    Gene: No, I mean, why are you here? If everyone’s a selfish idiot, why are you fighting for ’em?

& Miles: News flash. It’s the apocalypse. Things are only getting worse.
Ω Exactly!

& Miles: You want to know why? Because people will always do the stupid, selfish thing... Me most of all.

& Charlie: I don’t care how many men he’s got, he’s not getting the Republic back.
    Rachel: What makes you so sure?
    Charlie: Well, none of us are gonna be alive that long anyway. But until then, we stay standing, we keep fighting, and we do whatever it takes to win. I didn’t go for Monroe. I went for myself.

& Rachel: What are you fighting for if you don’t have any hope?
    Charlie: What the hell’s gotten into you, huh? You’re the scariest person I know, and now you’re preaching sharing and caring? What’s the point? What are you fighting for?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий