28 мар. 2014 г.

Minute by Minute

Continuum 3×1

& Kiera: Where is Alec?
    Curtis: Not where, when. ... I need to ask you specifically: when is he?

& Katherine: Soon you’ll know everything I know. Soon you’ll see the battlefield for the first time.
    Kiera: Battlefield?
    Curtis: This is a war, Kiera. And every war has one thing in common with every other war.
    Kiera: Death.
    Curtis: And sacrifice.

& Jason: Who are you?
    Alec: Who am I? I’m your father.
    Jason: Don’t say that, that’s private!

& Katherine: Myself, people you see here, we are simply guardians of history.

& Katherine: Destiny is not set. Time is not immutable.

& Katherine: In a roundabout way, we are all fighting for the same thing, Kiera... Continuity.


& Curtis: That’s just it, Kiera. When it comes to history, the scale is irrelevant.
    Katherine: Thousands can perish and nothing will happen. But one person can radically shape history. Alec Sadler is one of those people.
    Curtis: Maybe you are, too.

& Kiera: I think you’re all out of your minds.
Ω Exactly!

& Kiera: Two Alecs, two of me.
    Katherine: I would highly recommend avoiding the other you at all costs.
    Kiera: What if she’s the only one I can count on?
Ω Perverted. Double perverted.

& Kiera: Two Alec Sadlers means two possible futures, and I have to determine which Alec Sadler will bring forth the future that you and I both want.
    Katherine: And what happens to the other?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий