3 мар. 2014 г.

If I Had a Hammer

Dexter 4×6

& Dexter: Father, husband, teacher, deacon. All in the name of blending in. Camouflage is nature’s craftiest trick.

& Dexter: This is what makes a home: the noise of happy children, the warmth of a full house, the chill of an angry wife...

& LaGuerta: You hate sitting behind a desk.
    Angel: But I love being with you.

& Dexter: I’m perfectly comfortable with bodily fluids: blood, snot, tears. But the emotions that go along with them... not so much.

& Rita: I thought we were past this. You know, with the drugs and Lila.
    Shrink: Who’s Lila?
    Dexter / Rita: My sponsor. / The homicidal bitch he slept with.

& Dexter: ...And for my lovely wife...
    Rita: A bread maker?
    Dexter: We’re always running out of bread.
    Rita: We’re always running out of milk. Did you get me a cow too?


& Rita: We need you.
    Dexter: Need me to do what?
    Rita: Just talk to me.
    Dexter: I’m, uh... People just do this? Say what they’re thinking? Out loud?
    Rita: How hard can it be?!
    Dexter: I’m trying. I’m trying.

& LaGuerta: How are we supposed to decide which one is more important: Our jobs or each other?
    Angel: Shit.
    LaGuerta: Shit is right.

& Dexter: Thanks. For giving me your murder weapon.

& Shrink: Rita is not your mother.
    Dexter: No, definitely not, but if she... ever sees... me for who I really am...
    Rita: Then what? You think I would leave?
    Dexter: Yes, absolutely.
    Rita: Well, then you’ve got something to learn about me. I married you because I want to get to know the real you. That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.
    Shrink: Dexter. Tell Rita the truth.

& Debra: By the way... I think I know who dad was fucking.
    Dexter: What? Wait, who?
    Debra: I’ll tell you when I know more. I don’t want to step on my dick with that either.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий