13 мар. 2014 г.

The Harrowing

Inside No. 9×6

& Katy: Are these originals?
    Ms. Tabitha Molloch: What would be the point otherwise? I have never understood the notion of prints. Puts me in mind of wax fruit.
    Katy: Well, I suppose some people can’t afford the real thing.
    Tabitha: I disagree. Bananas are very cheap if you buy them brown. ... I’m joking, of course.

& Katy: Are they all religious?
    Tabitha: Most depict the harrowing of hell.

& Tabitha: Do you know Poe?
    Katy: From the Teletubbies?
    Tabitha: Who are they?
    Katy: It’s a children’s programme. There’s four of them. The smallest one is called Po.
    Tabitha: That’s not who I meant.


& Tabitha: As people, Hector and I never leave the house...

& Hector: I play guitar, Miss Hepworth. I’m not a vampire, if that’s what you’re thinking.

& Tabitha: That’s Andras. Milk and Rusks. That’s all he can have.
    Katy: The disability.
    Tabitha: That and the fact he doesn’t have a mouth...

& Katy: Why has he got salt around his bed?

& Katy: You said you had a function!
    Tabitha: Event. I said event. And this is it. You are it.

& Michelle: You were chosen.
    Katy: Why?!
    Michelle: Well, can’t remember now.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий