25 мар. 2014 г.

Les gamins (The Brats)

& Carl: But why talk about me? How is it with Suzanne? Can you be inspired in bed after so long? You invent new positions? Like you get home and say, “Let’s try this. Stick your head in the washing machine, I’ll stand on the Internet box.”

& Gilbert: I’m sick of this shitty life. I’m sick of this couch. And its color... It’s not a color, it’s a message that tells you, Come watch Wheel of Fortune, come watch Colombo... That’s all I have. This couch and this damn TV.

& Collector’s Manager: At least your résumé is quick to read.

& Collector’s Manager: One word of advice. In the “interests” paragraph, lose The Simpsons. It’s wiser.


& Thomas: We would like Iran to take part in the summit on nuclear security but we believe you’re continuing with your program.
    Reza Sadeqi: All that flies.
    Translator: He means “lies”.
    Reza Sadeqi: I myself! Iran for day ever took rock the nuclear of Europe tip instruction of eggplant which always know impossible information always!
    Lola: ..... No doubt but we need to examine the report in detail before giving you an answer.
    Reza Sadeqi: I know you floor parity Iran levitation of the promise of us.
    Lola’s Collègue: ..... Of course.
    Lola’s Patron: Just so we agree: did anyone understand a word of that?

& Gilbert: “Layered beef”? It’s a goddam hamburger! It’s a hamburger! Look! What did you get? Lamb sauté with flatbread? A gyro! This is crazy! It’s just a gyro! This guy farts and calls it a perfume!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий