14 мар. 2014 г.

House of Cards 1×11

Chapter 11

& Claire: Being afraid doesn’t accomplish anything.
    Adam: That’s not true. When I’m overseas, rational fear... disease or violence... that sort of fear keeps you alive. Back here, God, I find myself afraid of things that I can’t name or point to. It’s like, uh, how little am I seeing?.. Or have I wasted this day or this moment?..

& Francis: I must gamble everything I have right now. If I’m honest, she may use it against me. If I’m not, she won’t lift a finger. I’ve used the same tactic myself. Once someone is exposed, they’re at your mercy.


& Francis: Let me help you.
    Russo: I don’t want your help. I didn’t never ask your help when you... I got arrested. When did your help ever help me?

& Francis: Whatever happens in the next few hours... whatever you hear... we will never speak of it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий