31 мар. 2014 г.

House of Cards 2×2

Chapter 15

& Judge: Congratulations, Mr. Vice President.
Francis: ....... All right, let’s get back to running the country.

& Francis: Cathy, if you don’t like how the table is set, turn over the table.

& Francis: Interestingly enough, in South Carolinam, the largest crop is not cotton. No. It’s tobacco. And the third largest crop is marijuana.

& Hammerschmidt: Grief demands an answer, but sometimes there isn’t one... Her life couldn’t be saved. Period.


& Claire: The alternative is... it’s unlivable.

& Lucas: How do you access it?
    Greer: It’s actually pretty easy. I could show you if you want... Mind if I...?
    Lucas: Go ahead.
    Greer: First thing you need’s Tor. Some people prefer I2P, but I think Tor is better.
    Lucas: What is Tor?
    Greer: Protects you through proxy servers, keeps you anonymous. Then I’ll show how to get to the posting boards and the IRCs. But I gotta warn you, be careful what you click. Some crazy shit there, man.

& Francis: Sh, sh, sh, sh! It’s finally quiet.
Ω You wish.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий