5 мар. 2014 г.

After You've Gone

True Detective 1×7

& Rust: You look like you’re doing all right.
    Marty: Father Time has his way with us all. Looks like you must have pissed him off.

& Rust: Most of the last decade I spent stone-drunk. Functional, but hammered.

& Maggie: How is he?
    Marty: Different, same.

& Rust: Life’s barely long enough to get good at one thing.
    Marty: If that long.
    Rust: Yeah, so be careful what you get good at.


& Marty: What do you call a black man who flies a plane?
    Bobby: I don’t know.
    Marty: Pilot, you racist bastard.

& Rust: I don’t like this place. Nothing grows in the right direction.

& Rust: Sure hope that old lady was wrong.
    Marty: About what?
    Rust: About death not being the end of it.

& Marty: He ain’t gonna talk with you.
    Rust: I got a car battery and two jumper cables argue different.

& Maggie: Rust... It’s good to see you.
    Rust: Bullshit.

& Errol Ledoux: I know the whole coast. My family...
    Det. Papania: Thanks.
    Errol Ledoux: ...My family’s been here a long, long time.


On the IMDb

Σ On the eve of the last episode...


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий