16 мар. 2014 г.

The Mommy Observation

The Big Bang Theory 7×18

& Bernadette: Are you really gonna lie on the floor and pretend to be dead all night?
    Stuart: What do you think I was gonna do at home?

& Howard: Sheldon, tell me what’s going on!
    Sheldon: I saw my mommy with a naked man and she was trying to be a mommy again.

& Howard: Look, she’s a grown woman. And-and your dad’s been gone a long time. Maybe this is none of your business...
    Sheldon: I beg to differ. I used to live in those genitals. And if someone wants to move into my old room, I should at least get a vote.

& Leonard: I-I-I don’t understand why any success you have in acting is more important than any I have in science.
    Penny: Okay, if you do something cool in science, you might change the world. If I become a famous actress... I’m not gonna tell you why movie stars are the best! They just are.


& Stuart: I think you’re the best couple I know.
    Penny: Aw. That’s so sweet.
    Bernadette: What the hell?!
    Amy: Excuse me?!
    Penny: Ah-da-da-da-da! Let the dead man talk.

& Sheldon: I thought you were waiting in the car.
    Howard: That was an hour ago, Sheldon. A Jew sits in front of a house in Texas that long, “For Sale” signs start to go up.

& Sheldon: Mother, if you’re going to conduct your life in this fashion, then I should let you know that the world has changed since you were a young woman. You know, it’s not all sock hops, soda jerks and segregation anymore.
    Mother: How old do you think I am?
    Sheldon: My point is that you’re going to need to be careful. You used to be protected by your pre-Enlightenment mythology, but now you’re going to need a stronger friend named latex...
    Mother: Are you having the sex talk with me?

& Mother: Oh, dear Lord!
    Sheldon: Yeah, well... No, don’t look to Him. He’s mad at you right now.

& Raj: I’m not pouting, I’m brooding. Which is how sexy men pout.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий