26 мар. 2014 г.

Two Rivers

Resurrection 1×3

Ω How could it be coffin’s inward is totally untouched after 30 years? White like it was just yesterday. Bu-eh!

& Marty: Thoughts?
    Maggie: I have no idea.

& Jacob: What was in there?
    Marty: In where?
    Jacob: The coffin. Was I in there?

& Tom: I can honestly say I don’t know what’s happening. But I’m willing to trust that God will show us the way.
    Helen: Are you sure He’s the one behind this?


& Maggie: Hmm. So not much of an outdoorsman, huh?
    Marty: West Nile virus, lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever...
    Maggie: Hypochondriac.
    Marty: Humans built cities for a reason— to protect ourselves from nature.

& Maggie: What if the river is the connection? Jacob died here. Caleb’s ashes are spread here.
    Marty: And the river somehow magically brought them back to life?
    Maggie: What, as opposed to something un-magically bringing them back to life?

& Tom: Rachael?
    Rachael: Did I really die... Tom?

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий