30 мар. 2014 г.

The Getaway

Dexter 4×12

& Arthur: Good-bye... Dexter Morgan.

& Dexter: How is it I can kill people and feel no regret... but disappointing Rita makes me feel like the scum of the Earth?

& Rita: I know you. Better than you know yourself. You can conquer whatever darkness there is in you. I know you can.
    Dexter: I want to be that man.
    Rita: You already are.

& Dexter: We create our own destiny every day we live...


& Arthur: You think you’re better than I am?
    Dexter: No. But I want to be.

& Arthur: You’re like a child.
    Dexter: A child with a big knife.

& Arthur: This is God’s plan. I accept that now. You have to do the same.
    Dexter: I accept... nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
    Arthur: It’s already over. It’s already over...

& Dexter: Life doesn’t have to be perfect. It just has to be... lived.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий