31 мар. 2014 г.

A

The Walking Dead 4×12

(Season 4 Finale)

& Rick: How hungry are you, scale of one to 10?
    Carl: 15.
    Michonne: 28.

& Rick: We’re gonna tell them who we are.
    Carl: But how do you say that? I mean... who are we?

& Hershel: I never know what time it is anymore. Ever since I gave Glenn my watch, it’s always right now to me.

& Rick: It’s always the same, isn’t it? Don’t get to know until we know.

& Joe: The thing about nowadays is we got nothing but time.
Ω Harsh. Bye, Joe. Bye, Joe’s Co. This was fast.



& Rick: You being back with us here, now, that’s everything... You’re my brother.

& Carl: I tried, but... I still have these thoughts. I’m not what he thinks I am. I’m just another monster, too.

& Rick: Just in case.

& Michonne: Why do you do it? Why do you let people in?

& Gareth: Ringleader, go to your left. ... Now the archer. ... Now the samurai.

& Rick: You’re here... You’re here.

& Hershel: It can be like this all the time.
    Rick: It’s like this now. That’s enough.

& Rick: They’re gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out.
    Sgt. Ford: Find out what?
    Rick: ..... They’re screwing with the wrong people.
Ω Oh, yeah! Daryl’s look... It’s 10 out of 10.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий