10 сент. 2011 г.

Thor

& Darcy: I think that was legally your fault.

& Jane Foster: How’d you get inside that cloud?
    Darcy: Also, how could you eat an entire box of Pop-Tarts and still be this hungry?

& Thor: I’ll tell you everything you wish to know.
    Jane: Everything?
    Thor: Yes. All the answers you seek will be yours once I reclaim Mjolnir.
    Darcy: Myeu-muh? What’s Myeu-muh?

& Thor: I need a horse!
    Pet shop clerk: We don’t have horses. Just dogs, cats, birds...
    Thor: Then give me one of those large enough to ride.

& Thor: What you seek, it’s a bridge.
    Jane: Like an Einstein-Rosen Bridge?
    Thor: More like a Rainbow Bridge.
    Jane: God, I hope you’re not crazy.

& Thor: Once I have Mjolnir, I will return the items they’ve stolen from you. Deal?
    Jane: No. Look what’s down there. You think you’re just gonna walk in, grab our stuff and walk out?
    Thor: No. I’m going to fly out.

& Thor: I had it all wrong.
    Erik Selvig: It’s not a bad thing finding out that you don’t have all the answers. You start asking the right questions.


& Jane: What happened?
    Thor: We drank, we fought, he made his ancestors proud.

& Jane: I still don’t think you’re the God of Thunder. But you ought to be.

& Agent Garrett: Base, we’ve got Xena, Jackie Chan and Robin Hood.

& Agent Coulson: Hello! You are using unregistered weapons technology. Identify yourself.

& Jane: Oh. My. God.

& Thor: Know this, Son of Coul. You and I, we fight for the same cause, the protection of this world. From this day forward, you can count me as your ally if you return the items you have taken from Jane.
    Jane: Stolen.
    Agent Coulson: Borrowed.

+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий