14 сент. 2011 г.

Wilfred 1x12

Sacrifice

Love is a willingness to sacrifice.
Michael Novak

& Ryan: I was going to get on Kindle, but then people couldn’t see how deep I am.

& Ryan: Until recently, uh, I was an attorney.
    Cinzia: Mm-hmm.
    Ryan: High-profile litigation, corner office, expense account.
    Cinzia: Oh. Sounds awful.

& Ryan: You expect me to ditch a girl like that for dry-cleaning?
    Wilfred: We all have to make sacrifices, Ryan. Like the story of Jesus Christ. I’m sure the Roman soldiers wanted to hang out at the Pantheon and stare at tits all day, but they knew they had a duty to kill Jesus.

& Wilfred: Face it. We both love Jenna. And we live to protect and serve her. I protect, you serve.


& Kristen: Here’s ten dollars. I’m buying the unopened food processor I gave you last Christmas. Okay?

& Jenna: Oh, God, Wilfred pooped on your lawn.
    Wilfred: There’s symbolism in that poop, Ryan... And some grass... And half a slipper...

& Indian buyer: How much for this piece-of-shit flat-screen TV?
    Wilfred: You’re selling the TV? That is the cornerstone of our friendship!

On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий