10 сент. 2011 г.

RoboCop

& Clarence J. Boddicker: Can you fly, Bobby?

& Boddicker: You probably don’t think I’m a very nice guy. Do you?
    Officer Alex J. Murphy: Buddy, I think you’re slime.
    Boddicker: See, I got this problem. Cops don’t like me. So I don’t like cops.

& RoboCop: Thank you for your cooperation. Good night.

& Reporter: Robo, excuse me, Robo, any special message for all the kids watching at home?
    RoboCop: Stay out of trouble.

& Dick Jones: I remember when I was a young executive for this company... I used to call the Old Man funny names. “Iron butt.” “Boner.” Once I even called him... “asshole”. But there was always respect. I always knew where the line was drawn.


& Bob Morton: The Old Man thought it was pretty important... Dick.
    Dick Jones: You know, he’s a sweet old man. And he means well. But he’s not gonna live forever. And I’m number two around here. Pretty simple math, huh, Bob? You just... fucked with the wrong guy.

& RoboCop: Excuse me, I have to go. Somewhere there is a crime happening.

& Officer Anne Lewis: I didn’t question him. I asked him his name. He didn’t know.
    Bob Morton: Let me make it real clear for you. He doesn’t have a name. He’s got a program. He’s product.

& RoboCop: Drop it. Dead or alive, you are coming with me.

& RoboCop: Book him.
    Sgt. Reed: What’s the charge?
    RoboCop: He’s a cop killer.

& Lewis: Murphy... I’m a mess...
    RoboCop: They’ll fix you. They fix everything.

+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий