27 сент. 2011 г.

X-Men: First Class

& Charles Xavier: I’ve got news for you, Amy. You are a mutant.
    Amy: First you proposition a girl, and then you call her deformed. How is that seduction technique working for you?
    Charles: I’ll tell you in the morning.

& Charles: I’m sorry. This is my sister, Raven.
    Amy: Amy. And what do you study?
    Raven: Waitressing.

& Erik Lehnsherr: I would love to kill you.

& Erik: What brings you to Argentina?
    ’Farmer’: The climate. I’m a pig farmer.
    ’Tailor’: Tailor. Since I was a boy. My father made the finest suits in Dusseldorf.
    Erik: My parents were from Dusseldorf.
    ’Tailor’: What was their name?
    Erik: They didn’t have a name. It was taken away from them... by pig farmers... and tailors.

& Erik: Blood and Honor. Which would you care to shed first?
    ’Tailor’: We were under orders...
    Erik: Blood then.

& Moira: Do you have a minute?
    Charles: For a pretty little bean with a mutated MCR1 gene?.. I have five. I say “MCR1,” you would say “Auburn hair.” It’s a mutation. It’s a very groovy mutation.

& Erik: I thought I was alone.
    Charles: You’re not alone. Erik, you’re not alone.

& Angel Salvadore: You cats know it’s double for both, right?
    Charles: No, that won’t be necessary. Although, I’m sure it’d be magical.
    Erik: We were thinking more, we’ll show you ours if you show us yours.
    Angel: Baby, that is not the way it works around here.
    Erik: More tea, vicar?

& Erik: Excuse me, I’m Erik Lensherr.
    Charles: Charles Xavier.
    Logan: Go fuck yourself.

& Charles: I tell you, we are at the start of something incredible, Erik. We can help them.
    Erik: Can we? Identification, that’s how it starts. And ends with being rounded up, experimented on, eliminated.
    Charles: Not this time. We have common enemies. Shaw, the Russians... They need us.
    Erik: For now.

& Charles: Who destroyed the statue?
    Raven: It was Alex. No, Havok. We have to call him Havok. That’s his name now. And we were thinking, you should be Professor X and you should be Magneto.
    Erik: Exceptional.


& Sebastian Shaw: Protecting your fellow mutants?.. That’s a noble gesture. Feels good. Adapt to this.

& William Stryker: In times like this, security is more important than liberty. There is a war coming, John.
    CIA Director McCone: Yes, but a war with who?
    Emma Frost: Excellent question. Though I wouldn’t call it a war, exactly. That suggests both sides stand an equal chance of winning.

& Erik: I didn’t know I still had that.
    Charles: There is so much more to you than you know. Not just pain and anger. There is good, too. I felt it. When you can access all of that, you’ll possess a power no one can match. Not even me.

& Charles: We have it in us to be the better men.
    Erik: We already are. We’re the next stage of human evolution. ... Are you really so naive as to think that they won’t battle their own extinction? Or is it arrogance?
    Charles: I’m sorry?
    Erik: After tomorrow, they’re going to turn on us. But you’re blind to it, because you believe they’re all like Moira.
    Charles: And you believe they’re all like Shaw.

& Charles: Listen to me very carefully, my friend. Killing Shaw will not bring you peace.
    Erik: Peace was never an option.

& Raven: Could you pass me my robe?
    Erik: You don’t have to hide. Have you ever looked at a tiger and thought you ought to cover it up?
    Raven: No, but...
    Erik: You’re an exquisite creature, Raven. All your life, the world has tried to tame you. It’s time for you to be free.

& Raven: Charles, I used to think it was going to be you and me against the world. But no matter how bad the world gets, you don’t want to be against it, do you? You want to be a part of it.

& Beast: Hold on, guys. It’s gonna get bumpy.

& Shaw: This is our time. Our age. We are the future of the human race. You and me, son. This world could be ours.
    Erik: Everything you did made me stronger. It made me the weapon I am today. It’s the truth. I’ve known it all along. You are my creator.

& Erik: I’d like you to know that I agree with every word you said. We are the future. But, unfortunately, you killed my mother.

& Charles: Erik, you said yourself, we’re the better men. This is the time to prove it. There are thousands of men on those ships. Good, honest, innocent men! They’re just following orders.
    Erik: I’ve been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

& Moira: Charles, don’t move, okay?
    Charles: I won’t. Actually... I can’t feel my legs.
    Moira: What?
    Charles: I can’t feel my legs. I can’t feel my legs!

--+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ Very good. And... Extremely antisemitic. Wow.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий