2 сент. 2011 г.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

& Lord Voldemort: Nagini. Dinner.

& Fred: How you feeling, Georgie?
    George: Saint-like.
    Fred: Come again?
    George: Saint-like. I’m holy. I’m holey, Fred. Get it?
    Fred: The whole wide world of ear-related humor and you go for “I’m holey.” That’s pathetic.

& Ginny: It seems silly, doesn’t it, a wedding? Given everything that’s going on.
    Harry: Maybe that’s the best reason to have it... because of everything that’s going on.

& Ron: We flush ourselves in. That’s bloody disgusting.


& Ron: Oh, my God. What am I gonna do? My wife’s all alone downstairs.
    Harry: Ron, you don’t have a wife.
    Ron: Oh, right.

& Harry: Hermione? Is everything all right?
    Hermione: It’s fine. Actually, you know, it’s more than fine.

& Ron: Hey.
    Hermione: You complete ass, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks, and you say “hey”?

& Hermione: Don’t think this changes anything!
    Ron: Oh, of course not. I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux. Why would that change anything?

& Ron: How long do you reckon she’ll stay mad at me?
    Harry: Well, just keep talking about that little ball of light touching your heart... and she’ll come round.

& Bellatrix: How dare you take a witch’s wand? How dare you defy your masters?
    Dobby: Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf.

& Dobby: Such a beautiful place... to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend... Harry Potter.

++ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий