29 сент. 2011 г.

Terra Nova 1x1&2

Genesis


& Josh: What’s in the bag? No way! Where’d you get it?
    Elisabeth: Get what?
    Josh: Dad scored an orange.
    Elisabeth: No. From where? I can’t even remember the last time I saw one of those.

& — Population control. You’re being investigated for a possible violation.

& Elisabeth: I got it all planned out. Don’t worry.
    Josh: Yeah, step one: Dad breaks out of a maximum-security facility. Dad breaks into a maximum-security facility. Piece of cake.

& Elisabeth: You think they’ll make you serve out your time?
    Jim: I hope not. I’m not scheduled to be released for another 85 million years.

& Commander Nathaniel: Hey, welcome to Terra Nova. Citizens of 2149... Welcome to Terra Nova, folks.


& Patient: Can you unhook me, please? They said it’d only take a half hour, and it’s been at least that long already.
    Elisabeth: I don’t see an IV anywhere... Whoa!
    Patient: “Whoa”? Is that... Is that a technical term?

& Taylor: Most people know I was the first man through the portal. What people don’t know is that the men who came through behind me, well, they didn’t show up on this end right away. For them, it was just the blink of an eye. For me, 118 days.
    Look, I know you’re scared for your boy. You have every reason to be. But point is, this jungle can be survived.

& Carter: I still don’t get why the crazy bastard does this out here.
    Mira: Why do you think?.. To throw it in his old man’s face. Every time he gets closer to an answer, he puts it here for Taylor to see. To remind him... the real reason for Terra Nova’s existence. Control the past, control the future. These are the key... To everything.

& Josh: The sky is insane.
    Jim: This whole place is.
    Maddy: The stars are all different here, too. They’re not in the same place as in 2149, because the universe has had 85 million fewer years to expand. I mean, do the math.
    Jim: We’ll just leave the math up to you, sweetie.

--
On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий