22 сент. 2011 г.

Fast Five


& Vince: How does it feel?
    O’Conner: What’s that?
    Vince: To be on the other side of a ’Wanted’ poster?

& Chief of Police Alemeida: Well, if there’s anything we can do to help the DSS...
    Hobbs: Two things. One, I need a translator.
    Alemeida: We have plenty in the public relations department.
    Hobbs: Elena Neves.
    Alemeida: A patrol officer? But why? We have many more experienced people...
    Hobbs: I like her smile.
    Alemeida: What’s the second thing?
    Hobbs: Stay the fuck out of my way.

& Reyes: Let me tell you a true story.
    Five hundred years ago, the Portuguese and the Spanish came here, each trying to get the country from their natives. The Spaniards arrived, guns blazing, determined to prove who was boss. The natives killed every single Spaniard.
    Personally, I prefer the methods of the Portuguese. They came bearing gifts. Mirrors, scissors, trinkets. Things that the natives couldn’t get on their own, but to continue receiving them, they had to work for the Portuguese.
    And that’s why all Brazilians speak Portuguese today.
    Now, if you dominate the people with violence, they will eventually fight back because they have nothing to lose. And that’s the key.
    I go into the favelas and give them something to lose. Electricity, running water, school rooms for their kids. And for that taste of a better life, I own them.


& O’Conner: You realize we’re talking about going up against the most powerful guy in all of Rio?
    Dominic Toretto, Dom: Yes, we are.
    O’Conner: Then we’re going to need a team.

& Pearce: When are you gonna give Martin Luther King his car back?
    Tej: As soon as you give Rick James his jacket back.

& Pearce: Hmm. Sexy legs, baby girl. What time do they open?
    Gisele: They open the same time as I pull this trigger. Want me to open them?
    Tego: I told you the skinny chick had balls.

& Pearce: You bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the dude who runs it?

& Elena: It’s them, for sure.
    Hobbs: How do you know that?
    Elena: Because no one else in Rio is stupid enough to rob Reyes.

& O’Conner: This job just got a lot harder.
    Pearce: If he’s moving it into a police station he’s got some serious brass in his pocket.
    Rico: Looks like this is going to be a shorter trip than I thought...
    Tego: Hell, yeah, we can’t do this.
    Han Lue: “Can’t”? You mean, “shouldn’t.”
    Dom: I think this doesn’t change a thing. I say we stick to the plan.
    Pearce: You say what? This just went from Mission: Impossible to Mission: In-freaking-sanity.


& Hobbs: Wilkes! Run the photos of known associates of Toretto and O’Conner against customs entries into Brazil in the last two weeks. Check planes, trains, boats, everything short of the goddamn space shuttle. ... They can change their names but they can’t change their faces.

& Pearce: No English? No, no, no. Damn. How are you, sir? Special Agent O’Conner. US Federal Bureau of Investigation.
    Evidence Technician: It says Caucasian.
    Pearce: That’s a tan. You know, a tan?

& Pearce: My boss sent me here to just make sure that everything was safe.
    Evidence Technician: It will be safe.
    Pearce: Let me just come in and take a quick peek.
    Technician: Nope.
    Pearce: Come on, man. Hook a brother up, please?
    Technician: Nope. And you’re not my brother.
    Pearce: Brother from another mother?

& Dom: O’Conner. Let’s go get some cars.

& Han Lue: We’re not going to be able to get his fingerprints out here. We need to do some more recon, call in a couple of extra guys...
    Gisele: Or... you don’t send a man to do a woman’s job.

& Han Lue: We got the print.
    Tej: Where?
    Pearce: Okay, that’s crazy.
    Tej: So, did he just slap that ass or did he grab and hold on to it?

& Hobbs: You turn around and put your hands behind your back.
    Dom: I don’t think so.
    Hobbs: Your mistake is thinking you got a goddamn choice, boy.
    Dom: And your mistake?.. Thinking you’re in America. You’re a long way from home. This is Brazil.

& Dom: Toast. Money will come and go. We know that. But the most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here. Right now. Salute a familia!

& Elena: Dom, listen to them. Run, before it’s too late. Leave Rio. You can be free.
    Dom: Running ain’t freedom. You should know that.

& Zizi: We’re covered. We’ve got every entrance covered with weapons teams. God Himself couldn’t get at your money if He wanted to.
    Reyes: God isn’t my worry.

& Mia: Well, the plan is working. You guys have every corrupt cop in Rio on your tail. You have to move fast.

& O’Conner: Shit! Holy shit!
    Mia: Guys, I am hearing all this chatter. Did you just take out a bank?

& Pearce: Good afternoon, officer! License and registration, please! Yes! This is big-boy stuff!

& Hobbs: That’s for my team, you son of a bitch.

& Hobbs: The way I see it, you’ve earned yourselves 24 hours. The money stays, though. If I were you, I’d use the time. Make peace with whatever demons you got left. Because come tomorrow, I will find you.

& Hobbs: Toretto! I’ll see you soon.
    Dom: No, you won’t.

& Hobbs: You know what’s crazy? There’s only four of those cars in the whole world. Yeah, I got the only one in the Western Hemisphere. I made a sheikh in Abu Dhabi an offer he could not refuse.

+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ Why are you destroying Rio, you bastards? And so many good cars smashed...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий