16 сент. 2011 г.

30 Rock 3x8

Flu Shot


& Kenneth: Oh, Miss Lemon, how could you do that to your beautiful hands? With your flat, manly milking thumbs and your long, graceful knuckle hair...

& Jack: Now, have you ever had sushi?
    Elisa: I once had a very undercooked fish sandwich at a parade.
    Jack: I guess that counts.

& Jack: I don’t know what to do about Elisa. She works all the time. You know she’s second generation Puerto Rican.

& Leo: Lemon, you don’t wanna get sick.
    Liz: It’s not about that. It’s about fairness. I don’t want the shot.
    Leo: When is modern science gonna find a cure for a woman’s mouth?..


& Tracy: He said it was a flu shot. But you know it’s really a truth serum.
    Liz: It’s not a truth serum.
    Tracy: Them why am I telling you you look like Tootsie today?

& Jack: Kenneth, I’m considering giving you one of the remaining flu shots.
    Kenneth: No need, sir. It would be an honor to die at my post and be given the traditional burial of a Parcell man... wrapped in a Confederate flag, fried, and fed to dogs.

& Elisa: I live in the Big Apple, but I spend all my time with the Big Vegetable. Why can’t I have fun like an upper middle class person?

+ On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий