12 сент. 2011 г.

Wilfred 1x10

Isolation

"Isolation is a delf-defeating dream."
Carlos Salinas de Gortari

& Ryan: What are you doing?
    Wilfred: It was a simple plan. I boost Bear through the window, and Bear unlocks the door for me. But someone turned out to be a stupid ass! Oh, really?.. You twisted your ankle when you landed... Bullshit! Get up!.. Fine. Stay there, then. Whoops. Well, move!

& Wilfred: I’m a bit of a loner... it’s part of my charm... but first and foremost, I’m a pack animal. And so are you.

& HOBO: Damn rain!
    Ryan: Wilfred, stop!
    Wilfred: Relax, Ryan. It’s Trash Face. I’m not being disrespectful; I’m marking him as part of their community. I’m also washing the schmutz off his face.

& Wilfred: Look around, Ryan. Do you know where you are?
    Ryan: Basement?
    Wilfred: Rock bottom. Go upstairs before it’s too late. You’re playing with fire.

& Doug: Wine? Oh. Thank you. Wow. This is... this is good wine.
    Ryan: It was... Fatty Arbuckle’s favorite.
    Doug: Fatty Arbuckle... You’re all right, Ryan.
    Susie: I don’t get it.
    Doug: I’ll show you later.


& Ryan: Why would people assume that I’m the thief?
    Wilfred: Really? You’re still not getting this? You’re the twitchy loner. The pasty neighborhood creep. And that’s not me talking, that’s Mrs. Patel.

& Wilfred: Now you have to go to that party.
    Ryan: Are you insane? I can’t leave my house!
    Wilfred: Don’t you see, Ryan? If you don’t go, then they’ll be even more suspicious! Next time it won’t be eggs on your window, it’ll be Mrs. Patel’s feces. And that’s not me talking, that’s still Mrs. Patel.

& Ryan: Okay. Fine. It’s nice to finally be a part of the community. But... but how can I enjoy it when it’s all at the expense of an innocent kid?
    Wilfred: He’s not a kid, Ryan. It just takes the form of a kid. {...} You know what you should do? March on over to Mrs. Stevenson’s house and tell her the truth. Your neighbor’s dog masterminded multiple break-ins and planted evidence on her child.

& Wilfred: He got what he wanted.
    Ryan: To be remembered as a dead, homeless junkie who stole their stuff?
    Wilfred: Exactly. To be remembered.

& Wilfred: Trash Face is probably smiling down on us from heaven right now. Hell, I bet he just found a fresh vein in one of his angel wings.

+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий