29 сент. 2011 г.

The Big Bang Theory 5x1

The Skank Reflex Analysis


& Sheldon: What’s going on?
    Penny: It’s-It’s not what it looks like.

& Sheldon: What does it look like? It’s not what it looks like... It’s not what it looks like...
    Leonard: What are you grinding about?
    Sheldon: Penny’s brain teaser this morning. She and Koothrappali emerge from your bedroom. She is disheveled, and Raj is dressed only in a sheet. The sole clue: “It’s not what it looks like.”
    Leonard: Just let it go, Sheldon.
    Sheldon: If I could, I would, but I can’t, so I shan’t.

& Sheldon: Now, knowing Penny, the obvious answer is, they engaged in coitus. But... since that’s what it looked like, we can rule that out.

& Sheldon: ... Penny could have been inspecting Raj’s anal region for parasites. Oh, boy. That’s a true blue friend...
    Leonard: They slept together, Sherlock.
    Sheldon: No, you weren’t listening. She said it’s not what it looks like.
    Leonard: She lied.
    Sheldon: Oh.

& Sheldon: Leonard, is it awkward for you knowing that one of your dear friends had sexual intercourse with a woman you used to love in the very place you lay your head?
    Leonard: No, I’m fine with it.
    Sheldon: That sounds like sarcasm, but I’m going to disregard it, because I have an agenda... paintball.

& Leonard: Raj, come on. You fall in love with any girl who smiles at you. A month ago, you were writing poems about his fiancée.
    Howard: I’m sorry. What?!
    Raj: Rubbish. He’s talking rubbish.
    Leonard: “Oh, Bernadette, please play my clarinet.”
    Raj: That could have been about anyone. Besides, you have nothing to worry about, because now I’m the dusky half of Koothrapenny.

& Sheldon: For the record, I do have genitals. They’re functional and aesthetically pleasing.

& Penny: You heard what I did?
    Amy: Well, I heard who you did.


& Penny: Oh, my God, I screwed up everything. I hurt Leonard. I hurt Raj. I mean, what is wrong with me? I feel like two totally different people... Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Whore.

& Penny: You know, I’ve done this before. In kindergarten, I was supposed to marry Jason Sorensen at recess, but by the time my class got out there, he was already engaged to Chelsea Himmelfarb. So what did I do?.. Hung upside down from the monkey bars, let all the boys see my underpants.
    Amy: You can’t blame yourself. When your prefrontal cortex fails to make you happy, promiscuity rewards you with the needed flood of dopamine. We neurobiologists refer to this as the “skank reflex.”

& Penny: Gee, that’s really sweet, but the thing is...
    Raj: Aw, there’s a thing.

& Penny: We should’ve never slept together. It’s what ruins friendships.
    Raj: You can’t ruin a friendship with sex. That’s like trying to ruin ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.
    Penny: Come here. Just listen to me. I want to go back to the way we were before. You know, friends. No sprinkles.
    Raj: Oh.

& Penny: Raj, wait... Thank you for being my friend.
    Raj: Penny?
    Penny: Mm-hmm?
    Raj: It’s getting beautiful again.

& Penny: Hi. You guys have a minute? Okay. Um... Well, I already talked to Raj, but I wanted to apologize to the rest of you for, you know, everything.
    Raj: Please, Penny, let me. We’ve decided to let our crazy, wonderful night together be just one of those memories you have and can call to mind when you’re feeling blue or you’re in the shower.
    Penny: Hey, what you doing, Quick Draw?

& Penny: Shh! Here comes my joke.
    ’- How you doing?
    Penny: Sittin’ pretty.’


---
On Imdb.

__ Woo-hoo! Here we go.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий