20 сент. 2011 г.

Sherlock 1x3

The Great Game


& Bewick: Everyone says you’re the best. Without you... I’ll get hung for this.
    Holmes: No, no, Mr. Bewick, not at all. ... Hanged, yes.

& Watson: Anything in? I’m starving. Oh, f... There’s a head. A severed head!
    Holmes: Just tea for me, thanks.
    Watson: No, there’s a head in the fridge.
    Holmes: Yes?
    Watson: A bloody head!
    Holmes: Well, where else could I put it? You don’t mind, do you?

& Holmes: Look, it doesn’t matter to me who’s Prime Minister or... I know... who’s sleeping with who...
    Watson: Whether the Earth goes round the sun.
    Holmes: That again! It’s not important!
    Watson: Not impor...?! It’s primary school stuff. How can you not know that?
    Holmes: Well, if I ever did, I’ve deleted it.
    Watson: Deleted it?!
    Holmes: Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense to put things in there that are useful. REALLY useful. Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish. That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you see?
    Watson: But it’s the solar system!
    Holmes: Oh, hell! What does that matter?! So we go round the sun. If we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn’t make any difference! All that matters to me is the work! Without that, my brain rots! Put that in your blog! Or, better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world!

& Holmes: Look at that, Mrs Hudson. Quiet. Calm. Peaceful. Isn’t it hateful?
    Mrs. Hudson: Oh, I’m sure something will turn up, Sherlock. A nice murder. That’ll cheer you up.

& Holmes: Lestrade — I’ve been summoned. Coming?
    Watson: If you want me to. Of course.
    Holmes: I’d be lost without my blogger.

& Watson: But that... That’s the phone. The pink phone.
    Lestrade: What, from The Study In Pink?
    Holmes: Obviously, it’s not the same phone, but it’s supposed to look like... “Study In Pink”? You read his blog?
    Lestrade: Of course. We all do. Do you REALLY not know that the Earth goes round the sun?


& Watson: Who was that? Why did you lie to her?
    Holmes: People don’t like telling you things but they love to contradict you. Past tense, did you notice?
    Watson: What?!
    Holmes: I referred to her husband in the past tense. She joined in. Bit premature. They’ve only just found the car.

& Holmes: Why are you doing this?
    ’Moriarty’: I like... to watch you... dance.

& Lestrade: Why is he doing this — the bomber? If this woman’s death was suspicious, why point it up?
    Holmes: Good Samaritan.
    Lestrade: Who press-gangs suicide bombers?
    Holmes: Bad Samaritan.

& Watson: There are lives at stake, Sherlock. Actual human lives! Just so I know, do you care about that at all?
    Holmes: Will caring about them help save them?
    Watson: Nope.
    Holmes: Then I’ll continue not to make that mistake.

& Holmes: Don’t make people into heroes, John. Heroes don’t exist, and if they did, I wouldn’t be one of them.

& Lestrade: Any ideas?
    Holmes: Seven, so far.

& Watson: Why have they got hold of an old master?
    Holmes: Don’t know. Dangerous to jump to conclusions. Need data...

& Holmes: People have died.
    Moriarty: That’s what people do!

& Moriarty: If you don’t stop prying, I’ll burn you. I’ll burn the heart out of you.
    Holmes: I have been reliably informed that I don’t have one.
    Moriarty: But we both know that’s not quite true.

& Moriarty: Ciao, Sherlock Holmes.
    Holmes: Catch you... later.

End of Season One

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий