14 нояб. 2022 г.

Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)


Gorr: So, this is my vow... All gods will die.

Korg: ... But Thor's one true love was an Earth woman named Jane Fonda. Wait. No. Jane Foster.

Darcy: Maybe it's time to play the Space Viking card.
Jane Foster: It's not a card.
Darcy: Yes, it is.
Jane Foster: There's no card.
Darcy: There's a card. It's tall, it's blond, and it's gorgeous.
Jane Foster: It's a... handsome card.

Peter Quill: I've been lost before. But then I found meaning, I found love. And yeah, it got taken from me, and god, that hurts. But that shitty feeling is better than feeling empty. My hope for you is that one day you will find something... to make you feel this shitty.

Peter Quill: Remember what I told you. You ever feel lost... just look into the eyes of the people that you love. They'll tell you exactly who you are.

Thor: Pain. What is pain but a construct invented by the weak?

Jane Foster: Hey, can I run something by you?
Thor: Yeah.
Jane Foster: So, I was thinking... when we get to the bad guy, what about if I had, like, a cool catchphrase? Like, "Eat this hammer!" Or, like, "Check out my hammer." Like, what about... No... I'm work shopping it.
Thor: No, they are all really good. Mine is... "This ends here and now."
Jane Foster: Oh, that's such a good one.
Thor: Took me a long time to perfect it.

Zeus: I tell you one time... now, you shut up. You be quiet. Because you are this close to being uninvited to the orgy.
Thor: Zeus, we must do something!
Zeus: You cannot come to the orgy!

Thor: I'm tired of giving myself over to the idea of fate... and trying to figure out what the universe wants from me. I wanna live in the moment, I wanna live like there's no tomorrow... throw caution to the wind. I wanna be with you, Jane. What do you say?
Jane Foster: I have cancer.

Gorr: The gods will use you... but they will not help you. There is no eternal reward for us.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий