4 нояб. 2022 г.

A Benihana Christmas

The Office 3×10


Michael Scott: Hey! I would like a nice slice of Christmas Pam. Side of candied Pams. And perhaps, some Pam chops...
Pam Beesly: Can I help you, Michael?
Michael Scott: With mint.

Michael Scott: Hey, everybody? I don't know who you haven't met yet, but I think this is one of them. This is my girlfriend, Carole. This is just the front of her. Show them the other side.

Jim Halpert: It's a bold move to Photoshop yourself into a picture with your girlfriend and her kids on a ski trip with their real father. But then again, Michael's a bold guy. Is "bold" the right word?

Michael Scott: I'd like everybody's attention. Christmas is canceled.
Stanley Hudson: You can't cancel a holiday.
Michael Scott: Keep it up, Stanley, and you'll lose New Year's.
Stanley Hudson: What does that mean?
Michael Scott: Jim, take New Year's away from Stanley.

Angela Martin: Phyllis, I need you to pick up green streamers at lunch.
Phyllis Lapin: I thought you said green was whorish.
Angela Martin: No! Orange is whorish.

Dwight Schrute: Why don't you just buy the whole song?
Michael Scott: I don't have to buy it. I just want to taste it. I just want... I just want a little taste of it.

Michael Scott: This is an old adage. But they say that when you find true love, you know within the first 24 hours. With Carole, I knew within the first 24 minutes of the second day I met her.

Ryan Howard: I miss the days when there was only one party I didn't want to go to...

Roy: So, I only use three?
Pam Beesly: If you're using more than three pieces of tape to wrap a present, you're doing it wrong.

Pam Beesly: Are we taking this too far?
Karen Filippelli: You know what, I don't think we're taking this far enough... What?
Pam Beesly: I got goosebumps.

Michael Scott: Check her out.
Jim Halpert: Which one?
Michael Scott: My little gal over there? Babelectable.
Jim Halpert: Which one is she?
Michael Scott: It's the... It's one of those two.
Jim Halpert: You don't know? Dude, you should know.
Michael Scott: Yeah, well, it's been hard. They're wearing the exact same uniform, and I've been drinking, and, you know how all waitresses look alike.

Michael Scott: Bros before hos. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They have got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you are nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you, and that she was better than all the other hos in the world. And then... Then suddenly she's not your ho no mo'!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий