1 нояб. 2022 г.

Bullet Train (2022)

Ladybug: This is too easy.
Maria: You're over thinking it.
Ladybug: You're under thinking it.
Maria: It's not a word.
Ladybug: Yes, it is.
Maria: Really?
Ladybug: I think it is.
Maria: Did you Google it?
Ladybug: Doesn't matter.
Maria: What would Barry say?
Ladybug: Barry would say, "a negative outlook leads to a negative outcome."
Maria: Wow. How much do you pay him again?

The Son: You're a liability, you know? To my father. He doesn't need a reason to kill people like you. He needs a reason not to. Does he have one?

Prince: People think that I'm just some young girl. Someone's future wife, or... Future mother. But I'm not in someone else's story. You're all in mine.

Ladybug: Let this be a lesson in the toxicity of anger.

Ladybug: I missed my stop.
Maria: Why?
Ladybug: Because god hates me.
Maria: No, she doesn't.

Lemon: I learned everything about people from Thomas. Everything.
Ladybug: Really?
Lemon: That's how I can read people like you so well, and you are a diesel.
Ladybug: Huh. I am not a diesel.
Lemon: You're the diesel-est diesel that ever fuckin' diesel-ed that I've ever seen in my life, man. 'Cause diesels bluff, they go too far.
Ladybug: Man, I'm trying to get diesels out of my life, you know?

Ladybug: I'm not a diesel, you're a diesel.

Tangerine: You shoot first and come up with the answers later.
Lemon: I always do.

Ladybug: You know, before us now is just a wall, but it's an illusion, man. It's a construct. You know, 'cause within that wall sits a window. A window of opportunity. Damn it, it's a door. It's... Within that wall is a door.
Tangerine: I'm finding it very hard to follow this story.
Ladybug: My point is, that door is closing.

Lemon: Sometimes you gotta shoot first and come up with answers later.

Ladybug: Uh... Can I get you something? Uh... you don't seem like a religious person. Water? Would you... Would you like some water? No? You want a blanket? You want me to hold your hand?

Ladybug: Karma is a bitch.

Ladybug: You got your whole life ahead of you. Make sure you do something that brings you peace, 'cause everything else is a pain in the ass.

The Elder: I'm going to tell you a story now.
Ladybug: No, I'm good.
The Elder: It's short.
Ladybug: Really, I'm fine.
The Elder: No, it's very quick.
Ladybug: No, no.
The Elder: It's a good story for you, I think.
Ladybug: I'm cool.
The Elder: Here we go. A long time ago, I made a promise to myself...

The Elder: Do you know what they call a ladybug in Japan? Ten to um us hi. As a boy, I was told there is a spot on its back for each of the seven sorrows of the world. You see, ten to um us hi is not lucky. It holds all the bad luck so that others may live in peace.
Ladybug: I-I don't want to hold the seven sorrows.
The Elder: Everything that's ever happened to you has led you here. Fate.
Ladybug: Well, that's a shit deal.

Ladybug: Hurt people hurt people.

Ladybug: Was that kar... was that Karma?

Ladybug: Maybe it is just about how we frame it. Like, maybe there's no bad luck or good luck. Maybe we're all just agents of fate.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий