12 нояб. 2022 г.

Phyllis' Wedding

The Office 3×15


Jim Halpert: Hey, Dwight, do you want an Altoid?
Dwight Schrute: What do you think?

Jim Halpert: In school, we learned about this scientist who trained dogs to salivate at the sound of a bell by feeding them whenever a bell rang. So, for the past couple weeks, I've been conducting a similar experiment. Dwight, want an Altoid?
Dwight Schrute: Okay.

Michael Scott: Phyllis is getting married and I am in the wedding party. She has asked me to push her father's wheelchair down the aisle. So, basically, I am co-giving away the bride. Since I pay her salary it is like I'm paying for the wedding, which I'm happy to do.

Michael Scott: It's a big day for Phyllis, but it's an even bigger day for me. Employer of the Bride...

Michael Scott: How you doing? Are you excited?
Phyllis Lapin: Yes, very.
Michael Scott: Me, too. If you need to vomit, that is okay. I did. Do you want to talk about tonight?

Michael Scott: Hi, I'm Michael Scott. And, for the next 40 minutes, I am going to be your tour guide through the lives of Phyllis Lapin and Bob Vance, one of the great, seemingly impossible, love stories of our time. My name is Michael Scott...


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий