25 нояб. 2022 г.

Variant

The Walking Dead 11×19


Judith: Sometimes I wonder if it takes more courage to live or die...

Judith: We've all done things to still be here... things we'd like to forget. We became whoever we needed to be. But who we are now, the choices we make now, maybe that's all that matters.

Juanita: What is the point of this place if a good man is put to death?

Aaron: You know, after he died, I thought, you know, I'd give anything to take back just one of those nos so that we could have one more day together... Lydia, loss is inevitable. It always has been. The only thing we can control is when we say yes.

Eugene: You'd be wise to step aside, hoss. No need for this to get ugly... Very well...

Eugene: I'm a liability. Always have been. Relying on others to survive, counting on their courage due to a dearth of my own. Hell, the only way I bucked natural selection was my penchant for prevarication. Means lying.
Daryl: I figured.

Eugene: Do you think people are born brave, or do they become it?
Daryl: Both.

Pamela Milton: Body's still warm. Feed my son, Lance.

Jerry: Since when do the dead use frickin' doorknobs?!

Aaron: How the hell... did a walker... do that?

Eugene: My name is Eugene Porter, and I'm here to confess.


+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий