24 нояб. 2022 г.

892

(Breaking)



Brian Brown-Easley: This is Brian Brown-Easley. I have a bomb, and... basically, I'm going to kill myself and everybody in here if my demands are not met.

911: What demands are you wanting met?
Brian Brown-Easley: Fraud was committed. My disability check was stolen from me, and I want it back.

Brian Brown-Easley: I don't want the bank's money. I just want the cash... that those people took from me. That's all I want.

Eli Bernard: How much money does the VA owe you?
Brian Brown-Easley: $892.34.
Eli Bernard: That it?
Brian Brown-Easley: Yes, sir.

Eli Bernard: Sir, your honor's worth more than $892. You're worth more than $892.
Brian Brown-Easley: I'm worth nothing. I am nothing. I'm gonna die tonight... and nobody will care why.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий