11 нояб. 2022 г.

Ben Franklin

The Office 3×14


Michael Scott: Hello, Son. If you're watching this, that means I'm already dead. Life is a...
Dwight Schrute: How do you know it's gonna be a boy?

Dwight Schrute: Ruddy cheeks, thick calves, no tats, no moles. No tats. No, tats! Of course, I want...
Jim Halpert: Stop. That's disgusting.
Dwight Schrute: Leave me alone and get the male stripper.

Jim Halpert: Okay, so they have Albert Einstein, Ben Franklin or SpongeBob SquarePants.
Michael Scott: SquarePants?
Jim Halpert: Yep, SpongeBob SquarePants.
Michael Scott: And you think that'd be sexy?

Karen Filippelli: Hey, I wanted to talk to you. I know this is weird or whatever, but Jim told me about you guys.
Pam Beesly: What do you mean?
Karen Filippelli: Well, that you kissed. And we talked it through and it's totally fine.
Pam Beesly: It's not a big deal, it's just a kiss.
Karen Filippelli: But you're not still interested in him?
Pam Beesly: Oh, yeah.
Karen Filippelli: Really?
Pam Beesly: Oh, no! I was confused by your phrasing.

Pam Beesly: You should definitely go out with Jim. I mean, you're going out with Jim. I'm not going out with Jim. You're dating him, which is awesome, because you guys are great together.
Karen Filippelli: Okay.
Pam Beesly: And I'm not into Jim.
Karen Filippelli: Yeah.
Pam Beesly: So, well, good.
Karen Filippelli: Yeah.
Pam Beesly: Sorry.
Karen Filippelli: What are you sorry about?
Pam Beesly: What?
Karen Filippelli: What are you sorry about?
Pam Beesly: Nothing. I was just thinking of something else.

Dwight Schrute: Elizabeth, I want you to sit here. When the phone rings, answer it.
Elizabeth the Stripper: You want me to answer phones with my clothes on?
Dwight Schrute: We hired you for three hours' work, and we're gonna get it.

Michael Scott: So you know who turned out to be kind of a creep? Ben Franklin. And, Elizabeth, the stripper, gave me great advice which rhymed. It really makes you wonder how Ben Franklin can become President, but someone like Elizabeth can't...


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий