20 нояб. 2022 г.

Cat and Mouse

Resident Alien 2×14


Harry Vanderspeigle: I would not want to be a fish, in the same way I do not want to be a human. So much of their lives is out of their control.

Asta Twelvetrees: Okay. "Dear, Asta, the Greys are here to kill us all"? That's your opening?!
Harry Vanderspeigle: I wanted to get your attention.
Asta Twelvetrees: Good job. It worked.

D'Arcy Bloom: Huh. Thank you. You are like my little appliances truffle pig.

Sheriff Mike Thompson: Don't worry. I learned the old-fashioned way. See, I practiced on cats. If you can massage a cat at 3:00 a. m. Without being scratched to death or waking your neighbor, you graduate. You know, the more feral, the better.

Sheriff Mike Thompson: Patience don't need charm. It needs rats.
Mayor Ben Hawthorne: Uh... W-what's that?
Max: I like rats.
Sheriff Mike Thompson: You should. Nothing says successful town like a good rat infestation.

Sheriff Mike Thompson: See, every healthy town has restaurants that's full of people, and that means they throwing away half their food, and that brings in the rats. This one time, I was on a stakeout in D.C., and I fell asleep, and a rat ran right across my face. I knew at that moment, I had made it.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Think of a number between one and ten. If we think of the same number, then we are the same, and you will help me. What number are you thinking of?
Max: Six.
Harry Vanderspeigle: I was thinking of 6.5... So close. We need to work on our friendship. Let's kill this guy together.

Asta Twelvetrees: I just need to tell you this one thing. Okay, um... the most important thing I need to tell you is... I love you. I've thought about you every day of your life. And if you ever need me, I'm here for you. And if you never need me, that's okay, too. It's not your job to worry about me. I'll be fine. And I'll still love you. So... that's it.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий