2 нояб. 2022 г.

The Convict

The Office 3×9


Pam Beesly: Oh, she's absolutely adorable.
Hannah Smoterich-Barr: He.
Pam Beesly: Oh, sorry. He's... He's dressed all in pink.
Hannah Smoterich-Barr: That's his favorite color.

Kevin Malone: Martin?
Michael Scott: Oh, you are such a racist.
Kevin Malone: Wait, why am I a racist?
Michael Scott: Because you think he's black.

Michael Scott: Why did the convict have to be a black guy? It is such a stereotype. I just wish that Josh had made a more progressive choice, like a white guy who went to prison for polluting a black guy's lake.

Michael Scott: Angela?
Angela Martin: Sure. Let's protect the convicts at the expense of the general feeling of safety in the workplace. As a 90-pound female that sits in an ill-lit, rarely-visited corner of the office, naturally, I agree with that.
Michael Scott: Good.

Michael Scott: Hey, everybody, may I have your attention, please?

Michael Scott: I realize that a lot of you have already heard that Martin, here, has had some trouble with the law. But I just want to declare publicly that I trust him completely and that anybody who doesn't is an ignorant, dumb person, okay? As a matter of fact, you show me a white man you trust and I will show you a black man that I trust even more.

Kevin Malone: I had Martin explain to me three times what he got arrested for because it sounds an awful lot like what I do here every day.

Kevin Malone: What was your cell like?
Martin Nash: Not good. It's a little bit bigger than Michael's office, but, you know, I really only slept there, you know? During the day our time's our own.

Michael Scott: These people don't realize how lucky they are. This office is the American dream and they would rather be in the hole.

Michael Scott: They are such babies. I am going to leave them in there until they can appreciate what it's like to have freedom. And if this doesn't bother them, then I am out of ideas.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий