5 нояб. 2022 г.

Back from Vacation

The Office 3×11


Michael Scott: You know, I had never been out of the country before now. I got to see how Jamaicans live. It is great. You know, they just relax, they party all the time.
Pam Beesly: It's kind of an impoverished country.
Michael Scott: Yeah. Gosh. Great.

Michael Scott: See this sign? "No shirt. No shoes. No problem." This is an attitude I would like all of you to have right here.

Michael Scott: How hard is a luau? All you need are some grass skirts, pineapple, poi, tiki torches, suckling pig, some fire dancers. That's all you need.

Michael Scott: Jan told me to play it cool and not tell anybody because it could get us both in trouble. So, officially, I did not see her. But I did see Jan there. In our room. At night... and in the morning. And that's all I'm gonna say... Sex. Sex. We had sex. I had sex with her. I had sex with Jan.

Michael Scott: No, no. No, I am not dating Jan. She was very clear about that. Just two like souls having a romantic time in the most romantic place on Earth.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий