22 нояб. 2022 г.

Best of Enemies

Resident Alien 2×15


Asta Twelvetrees: You're not answering your phone.
Harry Vanderspeigle: Did you call me to tell me to come in to work?
Asta Twelvetrees: Yes.
Harry Vanderspeigle: That is why I did not answer it.

Asta Twelvetrees: Oh, God. I am so sorry. Harry can be a little serial killer-y.

Peter Bach: I swear on my son, I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me.
Harry Vanderspeigle: Whatever. I'll swear at your son too.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Asta always does the right thing. It is her most annoying trait. That and she never lets me kill anyone.

Harry Vanderspeigle: "Dear Asta, if you are reading this, "you are already in my house. ..."

Harry Vanderspeigle: "... If we do not come back, we are dead. But do not worry, that means you will soon be dead too. ..."

Deputy Liv Baker: I don't know what to say except that's just stupid.
Sheriff Mike Thompson: Wow. How is it possible that something so negative can come out of the same face that makes such beautiful mouth trumpet sounds?

Harry Vanderspeigle: The word "commitment" becomes something different when you add love to it. Humans call it devotion. This feeling of devotion is not just for families. If there is enough love, anybody will feel it.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Why does love surprise humans? Love is like air. Even if you cannot see it, you have to know it is there.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий