7 нояб. 2022 г.

Four Hundred Cartons of Undeclared Cigarettes and a Niblingo

Young Sheldon 6×1


Sheldon: What is happening to our family?
Missy: I know. Georgie and Meemaw in jail. Mom getting kicked out of the church. Georgie having a baby out of wedlock. You know what this means, don't you?
Sheldon: What?
Missy: We really are white trash.
Sheldon: Speak for yourself. I'm in college on a full ride. But I wish y'all luck.

Mary: Okay, God, we need to talk. Are you testing me? Is this a test? Am I Mrs. Job? I try to be a good person, but... lately, it feels like you are smacking me down every chance you get. And I know that that might sound a little ungrateful right now, as I load my new dishwasher... That I love... But can't you pick on someone else for a while?

Georgie: Does it ever stop being scary?
George: I got a call from the Mexican border that my son was in jail. What do you think?
Georgie: Fair point. Sorry.
George: It's not all scary. There's fun parts.
Georgie: Like what?
George: We went to the beach once. That wasn't bad.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий