10 нояб. 2022 г.

The Return

The Office 3×13


Dwight Schrute: I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me.

Dwight Schrute: How would I describe myself? Three words. Hardworking, alpha male, jackhammer. Merciless, insatiable.

Dwight Schrute: There's nothing on my horizon except everything. Everything is on my horizon.

Jim Halpert: I miss Dwight. Congratulations, universe, you win.

Angela Martin: Oscar, I have a question. Would you like to join the Party Planning Committee?
Oscar Martinez: The committee with all the women?
Angela Martin: Yeah.
Oscar Martinez: Because I'm gay?
Angela Martin: No, no. Certain events have transpired and I've thought about certain things, and I'm sorry for the way those certain events transpired. And I would just like to make some changes about certain things. And certain situations and certain accounts.

Michael Scott: Who's that sportscaster that bit that lady? Mar-something? Andy is like Mar-something. Great sportscaster, big weirdo creep.

Michael Scott: Hey, don't be ridiculous. Of course we're going to have a party. The celebration of Oscar. Oscar night. And I wanted to be Oscar specific.
Oscar Martinez: Michael...
Michael Scott: No. No, I mean, not because you're gay. Your gayness does not define you. Your Mexicanness is what defines you to me. And I think we should celebrate Oscar's Mexicanity. So, Phyllis, I want you to go find firecrackers and a Chihuahua.

Michael Scott: The important thing is, I learned something... I don't want somebody sucking up to me because they think I'm going to help their career. I want them sucking up to me because they genuinely love me.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий