8 нояб. 2022 г.

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock


Spock: Don't grieve, Admiral. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh...
Kirk: The needs of the few.
Spock: Or the one. And I have been, and always shall be, your friend. Live long... and prosper.

Kirk: Space, the final frontier. These are the continuing voyages, of the Starship Enterprise. Her ongoing mission, to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life forms and new civilizations, to boldly go, where no man has gone before.

Kirk: How much refit time till we can take her out again?
Scotty: Eight weeks, sir, but you don't have eight weeks, so I'll do it for you in two.
Kirk: Mr Scott, have you always multiplied your repair estimates by a factor of four?
Scotty: Certainly, sir. How else can I keep my reputation as a miracle-worker?

Ambassador Sarek: Kirk, I must have your thoughts. May I join your mind?

Admiral Morrow: This business about Spock and McCoy, honestly, I never understood Vulcan mysticism.
Kirk: You don't have to believe. I'm not even sure that I believe, but if there's even a chance that Spock has an eternal soul, then it's my responsibility.
Admiral Morrow: Yours?
Kirk: As surely as if it were my very own.

McCoy: How much and how soon?
Alien: How soon is now. How much is where.
McCoy: Somewhere... in the Mutara Sector.
Alien: Mutara restricted. Take permits many. Money more.
McCoy: There aren't going to be any damn permits. How can you get a permit to do a damn illegal thing? Look, price you name, money I got.
Alien: Place you name. Money I name. Otherwise, bargain no.

Kirk: How many fingers do I have up?
McCoy: That's not very damn funny.

Kirk: My friends... I can't ask you to go any further. But Dr McCoy and I have to do this. The rest of you do not.
Chekov: Admiral, we're losing precious time.
Sulu: What course, please, Admiral?
Kirk: Mr Scott?
Scotty: I'd be grateful, Admiral, if you'd give the word.
Kirk: Gentlemen, may the wind be at our backs. Stations, please.

Kirk: Scotty, as good as your word.
Scotty: Aye, Sir. The more they over think the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.

Kirk: My God Bones, what have I done?
McCoy: What you had to do. What you always do. Turn death into a fighting chance to live.

Kirk: Klingon Commander, this is Admiral James T. Kirk. I'm alive and well on the planet surface. I know this will come as a pleasant surprise to you, but our ship was a victim of an unfortunate accident. Sorry about your crew, but as we say on Earth, c'est la vie.

Maltz: I do not deserve to live.
Kirk: Fine. I'll kill you later.

Vulcan High Priestess: Sarek, child of Skon, child of Solkar, the body of your son breathes still. What is your wish?
Sarek: I ask for fal tor pan, the re-fusion.
Vulcan High Priestess: What you seek has not been done since ages past, and then only in legend. Your request is not logical.
Sarek: Forgive me, T'Lar. My logic is uncertain, where my son is concerned.

Spock: My father says that you have been my friend. You came back for me.
Kirk: You would have done the same for me.
Spock: Why would you do this?
Kirk: Because the needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many.


+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий