19 нояб. 2022 г.

Jesse Stone: Lost in Paradise



Lt. Sydney Greenstreet: Dogs can't talk, Jesse.
Jesse Stone: No, but they listen pretty good.

Richard Steele: You're a tough guy.
Jesse Stone: I'm tough enough.

Richard Steele: You don't talk much.
Jesse Stone: I never found out anything by listening to myself.

Richard Steele: Are you the good cop or the bad cop?
Jesse Stone: That's not worthy of you, Richard. I'm both.

Richard Steele: You never told me what you thought of my work.
Jesse Stone: I think you're a sick son of a bitch. And you should already be dead.

Evan: Good lord, chief Stone, for a man who's supposed to be so clever, you act like an idiot.
Jesse Stone: That's one way to be clever.

Jesse Stone: Oh, Sydney.
Lt. Sydney Greenstreet: No, Jesse.
Jesse Stone: Yes, boss.
Lt. Sydney Greenstreet: Not ethical.
Jesse Stone: I was just reminiscing.
Lt. Sydney Greenstreet: Getting back to reality for a moment...
Jesse Stone: I will only go as a visitor.

Jesse Stone: If you don't like the answers you're getting, check your premises.

Jesse Stone: You live long enough, you have regrets. And the ones that nag at you the most are the ones where you knew you had a choice.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий