1 нояб. 2019 г.

Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt (2012)


William Butler: D'Angelo, why do you call me 'skipper'?
Anthony D'Angelo: You don't like being called 'skipper'?
William Butler: I didn't say that. I asked you why.
Anthony D'Angelo: I don't know. Seems kind of cop-ly. I'll just call you 'chief.'. Now that I have you back, I want you happy.
William Butler: Call me skipper.

William Butler: A police officer cannot afford to be wrong. It has to be checked out.

Captain Healy: What do you think?
Jesse Stone: I think a cop deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Captain Healy: My guys will keep this in house.
Jesse Stone: If you say so.
Captain Healy: I say so.

Jesse Stone: You miss being a cop, don't you?
Dr. Dix: Every day. But being a cop was toxic for me. Made me drink.
Jesse Stone: Being a cop is the only thing that makes me drink less.

Jesse Stone: So, you think he was dirty...
Dr. Dix: I didn't say that. Cop deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Jesse Stone: Come back to Paradise, Rose.

Jesse Stone: Donuts. They're cop-ly.

Captain Healy: So, what do you think?
Jesse Stone: About the dog?... I think it looks like he hung himself.
Captain Healy: I think he hung himself.
Jesse Stone: Not the same thing.

Captain Healy: Guy lives alone, away from other people. Only companion was his dog. Now, that can be toxic.
Jesse Stone: Reggie's not my dog.
Captain Healy: I was talking about the deceased.

Captain Healy: It's the best drink I've had since I was shot.
Jesse Stone: It's the only drink you've had since you were shot.


Captain Healy: Is that a guess?
Jesse Stone: No, it's a hunch.
Captain Healy: You see a difference?
Jesse Stone: A hunch is a guess that has certainty.

Jesse Stone: What are you looking at?

Arthur Gallery: You have no probable cause, okay?
Jesse Stone: This is my town. There's no dash cam in the cruiser to protect you so you can toy with the constitution... What, no clever response?

Dr. Dix: Why is this so hard? You come to me for help, and then you fight me.
Jesse Stone: It's my nickel. I don't want to make it too easy.
Dr. Dix: You are a subversive son of a bitch.

Dr. Dix: I'm hoping it's a clue... "2ah10." obviously some kind of code. Whoever wrote it wanted to keep this information a secret... One always reads backwards on notes of this nature.
Jesse Stone: How do you know that?
Dr. Dix: You want my cop-ly opinion or not?
Jesse Stone: I do.
Dr. Dix: I used to do this kind of work for a living.

Jesse Stone: I'm a hunch guy, not an evidence guy. If my gut gives me certainty, that's all I need.
Dr. Dix: Convictions are based on evidence.
Jesse Stone: I don't care about convictions. I care about justice.

Hasty Hathaway: I'm very fond of you, Jesse.

Jesse Stone: I wanna say something and I don't want to scare you...

Jesse Stone: Does he aver tall you he's very fond of you?
Thelma Gleffey: Only when he needs something.

Hasty Hathaway: I'm vary fond of him...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий