5 нояб. 2019 г.

The Smudging

Atypical 2×7


Sam: .... Anyway, Paige gave me a hand-job, but now she won't even hold hands with me. A hand-job is when a girl...

Sam: Knowing your strengths is key to surviving. A minnow is tiny and good at hiding. But if a minnow thought it was huge and tried to face off against, say... a beluga whale, that would be the end of that minnow.

Paige: I'm in purgatory right now on the waitlist for Bowdoin, so... as I always say, "Don't cry, just fly."
Sam: Okay.

Sam: How much are the sugar cookies?
Paige: For you? Fifty cents, friend.
Sam: Well, that's only... 7,999 more sales and you'll have your water garden.

Ms. Whitaker: Our homework this week was to make a list of all our strengths. Who wants to read their list?.. Sam, go for it.
Sam: Yes! I'm great at folding t-shirts, but not sweaters. I never, ever forget to feed Edison. I know pretty much everything there is to know about every species of Antarctic penguin. I'm a great dancer-- ... I won the 8th grade science fair in 7th grade. I won the 7th grade reading challenge in 6th grade. And I never miss an appointment.

Zahid: Look, I know you're scared about where to go to college, but cuddle up and listen to Papa. Life... always... works... out. Usually.

Sam: Life always works out. Usually.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий