1 нояб. 2019 г.

In the Dragon's Lair

Atypical 2×6


Sam: Even if I wanted to go, I couldn't. In order to sleep, I need to be rolled up like a burrito in my own bed.
Zahid: I feel that. Bunny likes his den, mousey likes his mouse hole, booger like his nostril. But you're going to go to college at some point and that's like 1,000 nights away from home.
Sam: First off, your math is off. It wouldn't be 1,000 nights. It would be roughly 180 days a year, which equals... 720 days.

Sam: Why are you changing your shoes?
Zahid: These are my poop shoes. That way no one knows it's me in the bathroom, 'cause they don't see my shoes under the stall.
Sam: Those look like Bob's shoes.
Zahid: Exactly! Always thinking.

Zahid: Look... you can't let one little setback bring you down, man. Everybody has setbacks. Even me. ... I mean, life's going to be full of a lot of little setbacks, but that doesn't mean you stop trying.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий