24 нояб. 2019 г.

The One with the Evil Orthodontist

Friends 1×20


Chandler: I feel violated. And not in a good way.

Rachel: I had a bra...

Chandler: She obviously got my message... and is choosing not to call me. Now I'm needy and snubbed. God, I miss just being needy.

Rachel: There's a history there. It's like you and Carol.
Ross: No. No, no. It's nothing like me and Carol.
Rachel: Please. If she said to you, "Ross, I want you on this couch... right here, right now," what would you say?
Ross: ....
Chandler: If it helps I could slide over.
Ross: It's a totally different situation! It's apples and oranges. It's orthodontists and lesbians... I gotta go.

Phoebe: Where are you going?
Ross: I just have to go, all right? Do I need a reason, huh? I have things to do with my life. I have a jam-packed schedule. And I am late for keeping up with it, okay?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий