23 нояб. 2019 г.

What It Always Is

The Walking Dead 10×5


Negan: Carl was... I would never kill a kid.

Brandon: I'm with you, obviously. We're both Negan.

Brandon: I'm gonna say... she's a seven.
Negan: What?
Brandon: Isn't this the kind of stuff you and the Saviors used to do to kill time?
Negan: I can't say that I remember rating walkers on hotness. Besides, she's clearly a three.

Siddiq: You know, maybe we can't get away from it. But we can talk about it. I mean, what are we here for if not for each other?

Negan: New plan, then. You go wherever the hell you want. ... You see, I don't give a shit. Just as long as I don't have to see that pasty, creepy-ass face of yours ever again.

Alpha: Patience. Shifts in strategy take time. The creek, the water, the tree... it will crush them.


Alpha: Let us vote. Anyone agree?... That's democracy for you.

Alpha: The human body... is fragile. All it takes for it to collapse is a few nicks in the right spots. Just like the enemy. When their world collapses, the smart ones will know where to come to stay safe. We'll be waiting.

Brandon: What do you think? I passed, right? I am Neg...

Dante: The universe is basically on pause till God gets back.

Alpha: We've all had to wear different masks at different times...

Negan: What's the matter? Huh? Y'all scared of the Big Bad Wolf? Little pig, little pig! Let me in. And there you are! Oh, I am gonna huff. I am gonna puff. I am gonna blow... your... house... all the way in.

--
+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий