30 нояб. 2019 г.

A Parasol and a Hell of an Arm

Young Sheldon 3×6


Georgie: I want to support Mom. And God.
Missy: You're just doing it 'cause Veronica's gonna be there.
Georgie: And who made Veronica?...

Sheldon: I suppose she could drop me off outside. Where are we on me walking through parking lots alone these days?

Missy: You're just begging to get beat up.
Sheldon: I'm more concerned about the biggest bully of all: the Sun.

Peggy: You're gonna learn life's like that... A parade of disappointments.
Georgie: Is that so?
Peggy: Yep. Sooner you give up, the better.
Georgie: When did you give up?
Peggy: June 14, 1945. The man I loved came home from the war with syphilis... Now ask me how I found out.

Pastor Jeff: You must be Cain, because you're not Abel... to hit the target.

Pastor Jeff: Expecting rain, Sheldon?
Sheldon: No. In this context, it's a parasol from the French "para" meaning "defense from" and "sol" meaning "sun."


Pastor Jeff: Uh, Lord, help George Cooper hit something other than the buffet. Sorry. Trash talk's part of the job.

Pastor Jeff: I am baptized once again!

George: They don't have any baseball teams for girls. Wait a few years, you can play softball.

Meemaw: Relationships are a waste of time. Flying solo is the only way to go.
Georgie: Uh-huh.
Meemaw: Do you think Tarzan was happy with Jane? No way. He was happy swinging through the trees.
Georgie: Uh-huh.
Meemaw: The Statue of Liberty... she's got her book and her torch, and she's good.

Meemaw: The best thing is for you to just forget about this Veronica girl.
Georgie: Uh-huh.
Meemaw: You should be playing the field, just like a bumblebee going from flower to flower.
Georgie: Uh-huh.
Meemaw: And don't get confused aboutall this love nonsense. Your freedom is the only thing that matters.

Sheldon: Just in case, here are some baseball facts that may come in handy. It was invented in the 1830s. The first officially recorded game was in 1846, and that game took place in Hoboken, New Jersey.
Missy: I won't need to know that.
Sheldon: Well, now you do, and you'll never forget it.

Mary: Where are you going?
Meemaw: To be mad at somebody new.

Meemaw: Meemaw has just made a scene. Now is not the time to be scared!

Meemaw: I'm just a girl, but I think that's called a strike.

--
On the IMDb
+ Vanity Card # 633

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий