11 нояб. 2019 г.

The Pink Panther Strikes Again (1976)


Dreyfus: Poor old Clouseau. There was a time when I couldn't even speak his name.
Doctor: And there was also a time when you would joyfully have killed him...

Clouseau: Are you all right, former Chief Inspector?
Dreyfus: Yes! Yes, I'm perfectly all right.

Clouseau: Obviously, the poor man is crazier than anyone gives him credit for.

Drummond: Why don't you just tell Potters that he's incompetent... and request that he be taken off the case?
Quinlan: Because we've got enough trouble with France... without suggesting that their greatest detective is a fool.

Quinlan: You'll need help.
Clouseau: I prefer to do this alone.
Quinlan: Yes, but if Dreyfus is what we suspect, he probably has an army behind him.
Clouseau: Of course it won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded. For me, the greater the odds, the greater the challenge. And, as always, I accept the challenge.

Olga: Something wrong?
Clouseau: Wrong? Oh, no. What could be wrong?

Clouseau: Hello, this is Chief Inspector Clouseau. There is a beautiful woman in my bed and a dead man in my bath.

Clouseau: Madame... I arrest you for the murder of the man in this bathtub. And I must warn you that anything you say will be taken down... and used in evidence against me... you.

Clouseau: This is the man who can lead me to the lunatic Dreyfus... who it is my sworn duty to apprehend.
Olga: I, too, had a sworn duty, but I have forsaken it... become traitor, given up everything for you.
Clouseau: With me... it is the duty that comes first.


Dr. Fassbender: I have done everything you asked.
Dreyfus: You've done everything I've asked so far... but I have not asked everything.

Dreyfus: What are you doing?
Clouseau: Just rearranging the furniture... in order to give you the full effect of the anesthetic.

Dreyfus: What's so funny?
Clouseau: I don't know. Nothing.
Dreyfus: Then why are you laughing?
Clouseau: I don't know. Why are you laughing?
Dreyfus: Because I can't help it.
Clouseau: Yes.
Dreyfus: I love it.
Clouseau: Come on. It's gonna hurt.
Dreyfus: Good. Lovely.

Dreyfus: I knew it! He has pulled the wrong tooth. There's only one man who would pull the wrong tooth. It's Clouseau. Kill him.

Dreyfus: You are just in time, Professor. Within five minutes, I shall destroy England. England! No more cricket. No more warm beer, Professor. No more fish and chips. No more... England!

Clouseau: Cato, my little yellow friend, I'm home.

Olga: Your voice?
Clouseau: Yes, that was my voice. That was my voice singing a little song we used to sing... in the Resistance to keep up the courage.
Olga: Was it hard for you in the Resistance?
Clouseau: Very hard, but not as hard as it is now.
Olga: Darling, relax. Resistance is over.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий